Posting for Associate Pastor (Part-time)
The purpose of the Associate Pastor is to provide ministry to the congregation and guests through visitation, small group establishment and pastoral care. Seeking to hire an individual who is gifted and called to church ministry, loves people, and has a passion for evangelism and outreach both personally and at the ministry level within a multi-generational congregation setting.
1) Minimum of five (5) years of pastoral experience
2) Minimum of a four-year college degree preferred, but can be negotiated based on years of experience
3) Must exhibit evidence of Christian character and servant leadership as stated in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, and 1 Peter 5:1-4 in the work environment as well as in the home/family setting
4) Evidence of a strong work ethic and personal integrity
5) Must agree with our missions, beliefs, and core values as outlined at www.shalombaptist.net